-->

Friday 20 June 2014

MAC Eyeshadow Collection



From left to right, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Trax, Sketch, Nylon and Woodwinked.

I was going to do a whole MAC collection in one post but that would have been too long so I've narrowed it down and today it's all about eyeshadows.
I love MAC eyeshadows, the colour range is amazing and they have every finish you could think of. The feeling of filling a new slot in your palette is great too, girls, I know I'm not the only one!

All That Glitters - We're starting off with a cult classic. All That Glitters is a peachy champagne shade with a frosted finish that everyone seems to love. With all the hype surrounding this colour I don't love it as much as I thought I would but I don't hate it, I'm actually wearing this today all over my lid.

Satin Taupe - I bought this all because of Tanya Burr, she uses it all the time and it looks gorgeous on her. Satin Taupe is a unique shade, something I haven't seen before, it has a bit of brown and grey in there and is also a frost finish. I really like this one and I think it can be used for all different things and looks great paired with a number of different shades.

Trax - I was after a shade that had purple undertones to really make my green eyes pop and after searching for ages I finally chose this one. Trax is a goldy brown with purple undertones and can be used for a smoky eye or a natural everyday look and again, it's a frosted finish.


Sketch - Another one with purple undertones but this one is a lot darker with browns and burgundy hidden within. This is a lovely crease colour that has a nice shimmer to it. This has a mixture of matte, satin and a velvet finish which gives it an unique look.

Nylon - This is my choice of highlighting shade, a pale gold with icy shimmer. Because of the slight gold this shade has this is also perfect for all over the lid to give the perfect pretty girl eye look. When I think of this shade I think of prom make up, this would look lovely with a pink lipgloss.

Woodwinked - Lastly is Woodwinked, a copper brown that may be my favourite so far. I call this the magic shadow because when blended up the crease it looks as if you've applied another shade when you haven't. This is very similar to UD Half Baked. I think everyone needs this shade.

As you can see I have two spaces left in one of my quads, what do you recommend should be in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment