-->

Tuesday 17 June 2014

MAC Playland Collection - Sweet Experience & Carousel





I never usually get the chance to snap up anything from MAC collections, they sell out within minutes and if I'm honest there are so many new collections that come out one after another that it's quite hard to keep up but the Playland collection really caught my attention that I just had to keep an eye on it and get a couple of things.
 I chose to go for one lipstick and one lipglass, something I've never tried before.
The lipstick I chose was "Sweet Experience" which is a light to medium pink with a hint of coral that's quite bright yet still wearable during the day time. "Sweet Experience" is an amplified lipstick so it's very opaque and only needs one swipe across the lips to achieve this. It lasted a good 4 hours on me without going dry or cakey.

I then decided to pick up a lipglass, something I haven't owned before. I've always been interested in trying MAC lipglosses and once I saw the shade "Carousel" I knew it was time. "Carousel" is a gorgeous milky pink but oh my I didn't know how pigmented the lipglasses were! I like to dot this on my lips and blend it in to get a nice natural pink colour instead.
These both look gorgeous alone or paired together.

Did you get anything from the Playland collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment