-->

Friday 13 June 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #15

I have become quite bored of these weekly favourite posts so I've decided to do them every so often and not every single week, thoughts? 


MAC Saint Germain Lipstick - Recently I've been going for a neutral eye look with a bold lip and I cant seem to keep away from MACs Saint Germain. The bright blue toned barbie pink shade can look rather scary put paired with minimal eyeshadow and blusher it can look gorgeous.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Due to the hot weather I've had a terrible breakout of spots this week and after rediscovering my love for the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer it has become a staple. As you may know already (this concealer is mentioned everywhere) this is very high coverage and as the name states, lasts all day with no touch ups nee
ded. Although I switch my concealers around regularly I always make sure I have a back up of this.

L'oreal Lumi Magique Concealer - For my under eyes I've been really enjoying the L'oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. This really reminds me of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders obviously not in texture but how they are so illuminating without any shimmer or glitter involved. 

MAC Nylon Eyeshadow - Like I said before I've been sticking to neutral eyes and it's been MACs Nylon that I tend to be using lately. Nylon is a lovely white creamy shimmer shade that brightens up your eyes and looks really simple yet pretty.

Rimmel Kate Moss 101 Lipstick - Another lip product that I've been loving has been the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 101, a matte powder pink shade. This is a very wearable shade for during the day and although it's matte it isn't drying at all.

What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment