-->

Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil


Since having combination skin cleansing oils have never really interested me until Amelia Liana starting raving about The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil, that girl seriously knows how to make my bank balance low! Already a fan of the camomile cleansing balm I had to give this a go. At £10.00 this is one of the most reasonable priced cleansing oils on the market and personally I think they do the same job as the highend ones. 
I've been using this for over 3 or 4 months now, morning and night and I've just hit the half way mark! The
idea of rubbing oil all over my face was quite worrying, I imagined it to be very messy and have an uncomfortable feeling but I was so wrong. One pump is all that is needed to remove all my make up and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated. If your looking for a cleansing oil but don't want to spend all your pennys I highly recommend this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment