-->

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz



For me, skincare is highly important so I usually go to higher end brands but when I was browsing through my local Boots the Boots Botanics Rosewater Toner really stood out to me. For £4.99 you get 150ml of product which is amazing! I also like how this is in a spray bottle so can be used on hot days, just like the famous Caudalie Beauty Elixir. 
Most toners make my skin feel really dry and tight but because this is 100% organic it does the complete opposite. I like to use this in the mornings after my shower and it feels so refreshing. The spray isn't sharp, it's a fine mist that covers your whole face and doesn't sting my eyes. The directions say to wipe any excess off with cotton wool but I like to just leave it to sink in. Rose isn't my favourite scent but I find this so calming.
If your after a new toner I highly suggest this one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment