-->

Thursday 31 July 2014

YSL Glossy Stain - 18


Left, One Layer, Right, Three Layers.


Since falling in love with YSL Rouge Voluptes I wanted to try out the Glossy Stains, I found the perfect opportunity when the other half was going through duty free. After a Google search on swatches I decided on number 18, a gorgeous baby pink, so me!
On first application I couldn't believe how cooling it felt on the lips and how smooth it applied. One coat gave a sheer yet pretty sheen to my lips which I liked. I then decided to try another 2 layers to see if it would go bobbly or patchy, it didn't, instead the colour was more intense yet still looked smooth.
The formula feels slightly tacky and sticky but nothing too uncomfortable. After eating and drinking the Glossy Stain was still there 2 hours later which was quite weird because it's unusual to find a gloss that lasts that long.
Yet again, YSL have succeeded, have you tried the YSL Glossy Stains?

No comments:

Post a Comment