-->

Monday 14 July 2014

Currently Loving

I'm on a spending ban, my first one ever and it's hard so I thought I'd look at what I have been currently loving to distract me from craving new make up! It has worked and I've been loving so many things.


 MAC Fleshpot - My perfect nude has been found. This isn't too peach or too brown and looks perfect with my fair skin. I have a whole blog post dedicated to it here.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - When I first got this I loved it but then it just got put away and never used until now. The pink toned shades work great with my green eyes and really makes them pop.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - The UK has had some decent weather for a change but this comes at a price, melting off make up. I like to spray this before and after make up and it really does make a difference. This helps if make up looks a bit cakey too. I think every girl needs this in their collection.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner In Bronze - After loving the shade "nude" for my waterline is was about time I checked out other shades. I got this about 2 months ago and it has been used nearly everyday. It adds a little something special to eye make up without being too in your face. Perfect for day and night time wear.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - Why I've waited so long to get this I don't know, it's amazing. I love how it applies my base make up and becomes a life saviour when things get a little cakey and dry looking. More in-depth review is here.

Make Up Revolution Vived Baked Blush in Bang Bang Your Dead - If my skin is looking flat and dull and needs a little perking up this is the blush I always go for. The pink is very uplifting and gives my face life again. This blush has a gorgeous shimmer that isn't too much but enough to look gorgeous on the cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment