-->

Tuesday 8 July 2014

MAC Fleshpot


Left, Fleshpot alone, Right, Fleshpot with Nars Turkish Delight

Since being a pale girl I've been on the hunt for the perfect nude, one that didn't look too peach or brown. I then hit up the MAC live chat and spoke to a make up adviser who suggested "Fleshpot" a shade I have always lusted for yet thought it was a limited edition product. "Fleshpot" lipstick is part of the MAC Pro products something that has recently been added to the MAC UK website, exciting times.
I couldn't wait the 3-5 working days delivery so had it sent the next day, naughty me.
I know nude lipstick is a love/hate kinda thing but personally I love the look it gives and I have fallen in love with this shade. "Fleshpot" is described by MAC to be a pale muted pinky beige and I think they are spot on, it is very light and pale. Being a nude with pink undertones this is the kind of shade that suits me the best. This also looks gorgeous with a pink lipgloss on top, I've been using Nars Turkish Delight.

What is your favourite nude lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment