-->

Monday 4 August 2014

Rimmel Keep Calm Lip Balm


Over the weekend I popped into Superdrug to pick my mum up a few bits, whilst I was in there I noticed they had the new Rimmel Keep Calm Lip Balms. I was in a rush so no swatching happened, big mistake. 
I chose only 2 shades, "Pink Blush" a gorgeous barbie pink and "Clear" a light nude (I think I should of looked at this name before I bought it) I only picked up the 2 because they had a 2 for £5 offer and thought I'd try them out before getting any more. When I got home I tried them both on but was left disappointed.
After about 4 swipes on the lips there was still no pigment just a layer of horrible slime. The packaging isn't for me either, it looks very cheap and tacky they also smell like children's make up, very fake. I'm not a fan of the Maybelline Baby Lips but they are way better than these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment