-->

Wednesday 10 September 2014

MAC Simpsons Pink Sprinkles Blush




Oh wow this product has such a story to it! I was told by a MAC worker that the collection would be released sometime in September but one morning I woke up to find it had launched the night before and was sold out. Gutted. I was then told it would be in Debenhams on the 4th Septemeber, but it wasn't. Double gutted. I started to accept I wouldn't be getting hold of the blush I wanted until a few days later when I was passing a MAC store on the bus, I just had to get off and hope for the best. I walked in and there is was, the blusher I had been stalking for days. 

Pink Sprinkles is a gorgeous satin blue based bright pink shade which is right up my street. I had seen quite a few bad reviews regarding the pigment but I think it's perfect. The texture isn't chalky at all and sits beautifully on top of my foundation. I found it to last all day on me too which is always a bonus. The packaging is super cute with Marge's face on the front with a click button to open it up providing extra security. Apparently the Simpsons collection is only being sold in MAC stores so if you get a chance pop in and see if they have anything left.

Did you get anything from the Simpsons collection? What do you think of "Pink Sprinkles"? 



No comments:

Post a Comment