-->

Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Favourites

September has been such a busy and stressful month for me which is why I haven't posted for quite a while but of course I've still had the time to try out new things and find products that I love. 



At the beginning of the month I couldn't stop using MACs Lovelorn lipstick, a gorgeous baby pink. Lovelorn is a lustre finish so the colour isn't wham bam in your face. I find this shade goes with any make up look and like all MAC lipsticks it lasts for hours.
 Another lip favourite is Tanya Burrs lipgloss in First Date, I've had this since it was released, whilst I did like it it didn't blow me away. Not sure why but something just made me fall in love with it this month, the smell, the texture and the colour are bang on point.
There has been only one palette I've been using lately and it's the Stila In The Light palette, I find the colours perfect for transitioning from summer to autumn. The main shade I've been wearing has been "Sandstone", a shimmery copper colour. This is the kind of shade you see all over the catwalk at LFW paired with pale skin and no mascara, love!
On my cheeks I have been loving the MAC Simpsons Pink Sprinkles blush. I find this shade so versitile, it's a bright pink so perfect for spring and summer but has a gorgeous berry undertone that works perfectly for the autumn/winter months too.
And lastly I have a skincare favuoruite, the Body Shops Aloe Soothing Day Cream.  This is lightly hydrating so it's perfect for my combination skin, being fragrance free means I don't have to worry about any break outs either. This 15ml size pot is only £4.00 too so it's worth a try.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment